It's the 2nd day of orientation!! I expected a lot more fun than yesterday leh but that didn't happen bec everyone looked so tired!! It was like we had spent all our energy on the first day and there was very little left for today.. Especially me!! I am that kind of person who gains energy when I am alone and gives out energy when I am with a group of people. I guess I hadn't recovered from yesterday leh after being so hyped up for the whole day. (Tina also looked very tired)
Early in the morning, we were taught batch dance and cheers and batch song. The batch dance looked easy but it was not when you really take your shoes off and do it. And I couldn't follow the beat wts! And I don't think I got all the moves... haiz... Perhaps I really don't have musical talent, not even dancing (even though I really want to learn). (ps: I have been learning a dance - Wedding Dress by Taeyang - for weeks but I don't think I have got it all right.. :( ..) 灰心。。。灰心。。。灰心。。。
The main activity today was actually EA but the sky seemed to be jealous of our joy and fun that it rained cats and dogs. EA was forced to call off halfway. Sad la.. But anyway we still manage to complete two stations. The first station was at HDB Hub (TPY). Four of us were given a STACK of pictures with statements written on the back. We were tasked to locate the place where the pictures were taken and follow the instructions on the back of the card and record down what we saw. Then after 20 minutes, we had to do a charade to our OG and they had to make use of their brilliant brains to guess the answers. This wasn't easy but we managed to guess, i think, about 15? Out of so many!!! Good job MR10 =D!!
Then at some stations, we might meet a fairy and a puppet (you will know what is this if you know the storyline but I am not going to tell you the story here, it is such a long story). We had to choose either one: the fairy (good, give you task with points upon completing) or the puppet (evil, give you task but no point would be given). Shayne was one of them (He just happened to be at this station). We "chose" the fairy (more like Shayne told us that because he said our OGL Jon Koh helped him once so he repaid his kindness) and three of us were tasked to count how many bottles (or spaces?) were there in a vending machine, four of us were asked to remain push up position for as long as the time they spent to count the bottles, and the rest gotta do funny faces. I wanted to count but after yesterday's embarrassment (8 x 2 = 12 -.-) this didn't seem to be a good idea (jk jk). Being a sportsman, I had to do the push up thingy ("Hey! can ya'll count faster?!"). But luckily I didn't have to do a funny face because you know I am not that kind of person.
We had a new guy joining our group. He just popped out of nowhere!! (no la when I came back from doing the first task he was there already) He is Le Yong, kinda cunning (when we were playing games) and funny. (Btw, the Nan Hua guy is called Zan Ji)
The second station was not that fun so I guess I won't write about it...
Our OG dinner was still at J8.. But today got many groups joining us there!! MASS GATHERING leh!! (I am not saying that yesterday wasn't mass gathering but today really got a lot of groups coming!!)
As mentioned, everyone was tired so we ate dinner in silence and it took quite a long while to get everyone started to play games (stupid little lame games again :) ). Err... nothing much to say here... Maybe I just write about how we sabo Lin Wen? haha
We were playing this game called "follow the leader". We had a strategy which was originally used to sabo Zexi, but then don't know who came up with this idea to sabo Lin Wen as well. The strategy is: keep switching leader so she won't be able to point out the leader and even if she does point out a leader we can just say it is wrong.. Haha and there go Lin Wen doing the forfeit XD
Ok that's all for the Day 2 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment