"Do the Impossible"
"Smile more :)"

Tuesday, February 1

MR10 Don't Worry Be Happy: OG Day #3

Fun time always passes away before you realise it. It was Monday, the third day of orientation and the last day of MY orientation.

In the morning, we were taught the second part of our batch dance (there were still 2 parts left and would be taught today but the first and second part were all that I could learn unless I were to learn from the video). Even though Lin Wen taught us one day in advance, I still didn't really get all the moves (like I said, we learnt from her "lousily") but I think I am getting better? Haha

Later we had "Big Project" which wasn't "big" at all. Basically we just had to decorate a flower pot given to us with decorative materials (eg. blue paint [given by the Org], foam, marker pens, colour papers etc.)

this is my artwork kay? =D



Nice right? I drew the shiny MR10 and came up with the idea of the big flower ( I didn't actually know that I could draw but yesterday I actually made the words out of the foam, maybe I am just good at this kind of easy stuff. I won't be able to handle it if they were to ask me to draw something as simple as a dog XD).

After this we had House Hour. Our House Captain told us about some events, IHC, etc... (I can't remember much XD) and then we were taught House Cheers. Buuuuuut....... Before that, we gotta PAINT our faces!! At first, I didn't want to be painted because I was going back to Malaysia that night. It would be troublesome (I thought) because you know how hard paint was going to be washed off. But then, I decided to join the gang because participation without any worries is what makes things more fun.


Kern Hong (from MT) painted his face as if got slashed by somebody

We learnt 3 MR Cheers and they are pretty cool. The first one ("Listen to the MR Beat") goes like this:

Listen to the MR beat
We will knock you off your feet
Watch your back or you're dead meat
MR's turning up the heat
clap x3 MR!
stomp x3 MR!
clap x3 MR!

The second one goes like this:

OGLs: Morrison!
OGLings: Morrison!
OGLs: Richardson!
OGLings: Richardson!
OGLs: Morrison-Richardson
Let's show them what we've got!
Together: M-M-MR
Go Go Damn Far
Own Own You la
M-M-MR x2

The third one is similar to the second one but it was modified by one MR OGL (who is fat, kinda gay like, damn funny XD):

OGLs: Morrison!
OGLings: 吼!
OGLs: Richardson!
OGLings: Aaahhh! (scream)
OGLs: Morrison-Richardson!
OGLings: 吼!Aaahhh!
OGLs: (blah blah blah can't remember)
Together: MR MR is the best
is the best
is the best
MR MR beats the rest
neh neh neh neh neh
*blows raspberry*

The third one is a damn funny cheers XD!!

Then we proceeded to the day's main activity: War Games!!

It consisted of 3 parts, namely The Eye of the Storm, Strip Me if You Can, (the third one I forgot its name XD). My group went down to the field first (to play the game which I forgot the name). It rained for 3 days consecutively so the field was SUPER muddy!! Again, I didn't want to play at first because I knew I would have a hard time figuring out how to wash my clothes that night before I board the bus. But in the end I still joined and as a result my shirt was freaking dirty and muddy. What was worse, the 5 pearls which we were supposed to protect from the other houses were all stolen!! Not even one left!! Pathetic!!

Talking about pearls, there was a damn funny thing happened when one lady was explaining the rules to us. She said, "...protect your balls..." and the whole bunch of J1s including the OGLs present laughed their ass off. You get it?

Next we went back to the MPH for the 2nd part of the War Games: The Eye of the Storm. Basically there were 3 lines of defence with 2 defenders on the 1st and 2nd line and one on the last line. We just had to get through without getting touched by the defenders. Nothing interesting happened here. So I will just skip this part.

The third part was at ISH. I tell you, for those whose minds are a little bit weaker than others, they might be scared of girls for life. The game was like this: boys would have pegs attached to their back and what they had to do was to prevent the girls from taking them. The girls would go in pairs at all time, They could form a ring around a boy to protect him. When they were at this stage, no girls could take the pegs from the boys. The girls' job was to take the pegs from the boys of course.

Once the game started, the whole bunch of girls rushed at us and the boys were seriously scared rooted. The girls were SOOOO violent. they just grabbed and grabbed and grabbed. Some boys were scratched by the girls and their sleeves were torn. See? How violent! Amzar said, "the girls grabbed me by my arm, grabbed the pegs and when they were done, they pushed me away..." OMG the girls were scary!! That's why they were called MAD GIRLS!!

Okay after writing so much, here comes the last part: OG dinner. Actually nothing much to talk about this since we have spent all, I mean ALL, our OG dinner at J8 rooftop. Just wanted to say that before I left, I danced the batch dance with Luxna and later on the bus, Edith texted me saying that I danced quite well. I hope this is true HAHA XD

So sad I cmi for the Day 4 :(

No comments: