"Do the Impossible"
"Smile more :)"

Sunday, November 4

One Day Before As

4.11.12 Sunday

TIME FLIES! It feels like Prelims was just over and now As is starting tomorrow! On one hand I kept getting worried about the GP papers tomorrow: What if out of the 12 essay questions I can't even do any of them? What if I can't answer the AQ? What if ... But on the other hand, I have kinda given up studying already -_- Sigh, 船到桥头自然直 ba..

Malaysian juniors had a farewell party for the J2s yesterday night.. It made me feel so regret to not have spent more time with them throughout the 2-3 years.. I should have realised that the Malaysian community should be given the top priority, because there is where all our people, all Malaysians, are.. Not saying that I shouldn't mix around with people in school, but this shouldn't be the priority, right? Haha I don't know.. Things are over and there is no point being regret over it. Just bear in mind next time that what is really the most important thing that I want (though I have told myself this N times) .. Anyway, I did make close friends in these four years, right? (say yes ^_^)

I sometimes just can't accept that 4 years have passed and it is time to say good bye! Really wish that I could spend more time in school .. True, studies have stressed us into craziness, but amidst all the busy schedules, have we not had fun with the people around us, have we not spent our valuable time with our loved ones, have we not had those memories with our friends which we might (or might not) cherish for the rest of our life?

RJBT juniors are another group of people whom I really don't feel like leaving.. As I mentioned in my previous post, somehow I feel really close to RJBT'12, a team that really gave me the sense of belonging to a team. While there are quite a number of arguments, cold wars and times when I get pissed with certain people, I guess that doesn't affect how much I like the team la really ^_^ Just feeling a bit sad that I probably won't be seeing them soon :( [And I wonder how long he wants the cold war to continue? Does he have to do this to me in my last year? I am leaving school soon :(]

Well, thinking about after As, there will be hell lots of fun! Gotta hobo at different people's houses and have plans for things that I don't get to do when I am still in boarding!

Excited and looking forward to after As already!

KK time to get back to mugging.

No comments: