"Do the Impossible"
"Smile more :)"

Saturday, November 8

Halfway through First Term of EPD

8.11.14

Can't believe it, it's been half a term since I started my school term in EPD. Now after exam week, finally have a bit of time to update this long-forgotten blog.

So, after coming back from China, I went back to Malaysia for about two weeks. Totally just nua-ed. Everyday slept till lunch time, and everyday just faced the novels and animes. The life was sloppy but it was a good time to recharge haha.

And finally I had to come back to Singapore to start my Sophomore year. To be honest, EPD has been rather slack ... uhm in terms of homework I guess. But there are a lot of projects and lab reports to submit. And one thing to note was that I can't believe that I have taken up three more fifth rows without quitting any! Now I am in table tennis, Japanese club and Multi-rotor Society. Plus I signed up for some part time job in school (to earn some pocket money since I am not giving tuition already - they didn't call me back :( ... yet...) so I am actually 100 times more busy than busy :( Oh yes, above all of those mentioned, I was helping out with OMS7 too! So yea first half of the term was really really terribly busy.

So last night was the OMS7 itself. Since it would be the last OMS before we move to our new campus in Expo, this time the setup and everything was more grand as compared to last few OMSs. Pris and I had been solo-ing for OMS 4 and 5 (of course with help from Jin Kai), but with our Sophomore year started, both of us got really really busy. Really thank god that for this OMS we had a few more helpers: Abigail from ASD, and the two freshies Eunice and Ivan. They had really been a great help. Without them I really don't think the Decor team would be able to put up such awesome setup last night.


I am so glad that OMS7 is over. Hmmm this is probably gonna be the last time I am helping out with OMS already. Too much things to do, don't think I will still have time to help out for the next one.

Oh right, last few weeks were really the most stressful period I had ever experience. First my laptop started acting weird (f*** Acer), giving me hell lots of problems. Lagging in the middle of nowhere, automatic restarts, unable to startup blah blah blah - restored, refreshed, reformatted and reinstalled Windows for don't know how many million times, a work that can be done in one hour dragged on for weeks (now when I am writing this post, my laptop is still not working fine). Soooo, this week I had quite a number of things due, mainly HASS stuff: HASS project, HASS presentation. All of these required hell lots of researching. A lot of time when I was halfway through my research, my laptop decided to die on me. Acer - explore beyond limits.. I guess it is trying to explore beyond the limit of my patience zzz. For a few days had been sleeping mega late because given the state of my comp I couldn't get my work done in time. And guess what? I had test yesterday and I could only read up a bit the night before. Andddd yesterday had OMS. zzz

Today gonna be my recharging day. Totally gonna nua and not do any work at all. But this laptop had to defy me. Words not working, VLC not working, Apps couldn't be installed (even if they could be installed its gonna be erased sooner or later, this stupid laptop never managed to stay alive for more than two days - today is the second day after Windows was reinstalled, it could die any minutes now), totally spoilt my recharging day. Not sure what I can do about it. Wanna get a new laptop but money is an issue. zzz

Anyway glad that it is Saturday. Hopefully I starting next week will be freer.

No comments: