"Do the Impossible"
"Smile more :)"

Sunday, January 24

Dance-lidays or Dolidays, pick your choice!

24.1.16

MAMAMIA It's 2016! And the past five weeks were supposed to be my last long holidays that I will ever get as a student :( And guess what? When people asked me how was my holiday? I would usually answer:

"WHAT HOLIDAY?"

Well, I am not complaining but what I said still has some truth in it. Since last term ended (Holy **** tmr is the first day of the new term!!), first week of holidays was busy preparing for choreographers' audition, second was busy for solo audition, subsequent weeks were for item choreos. On top of that I had to help with choreo with Open House and Combined Dance Camp Finale/Concert Finale. And I think I am being too ambitious for taking up three items for the concert. So there are 5 choreos I have to remember on top choreo-ing. WAH GG! So I was right to say "What Holiday?!" because there was really almost none for me! This holiday was the most dance intensive holiday I ever had, or will ever have!

Then again, I would rather spend most of my time doing what I had been doing for the past 5 weeks than studying ... I don't want to graduate! Because I might not have time for what I like to do :(

No comments: