"Do the Impossible"
"Smile more :)"

Monday, May 16

與愛鸚小學時的回憶

最近facebook上開始流行這個:

Like my status and I'll tell you:
1. How we met:
2. My first impression of you:
3. What I like about you:
4. Favorite memory with you:
5. But if you like this you must put it as your status so I can like it.

閑著沒事做,就在愛鸚的“狀態”上點擊了“like”。與此同時,我也遵守了遊戲的規矩,把它也放上了我的“狀態”。哈哈後果“不堪設想”!很多人都“like”我的“狀態”(史上第一次-.-),結果要麽回些“稀不啦嘰”(不怎麽熟的人也“like”,要我回啥呀?!),要麽手指都在鍵盤上”舞“累了。

才過五分鐘,愛鸚就在我的“墻”上回覆了我(效率真高!)。This brought back memories! :D

“4. Favorite memory with you: h'ng! need me to repeat? water+saliva to my hair and face!!!。。。”

哈哈接下來就是我倆N篇的評論,談論著我們小學時的那可愛兼可笑的一幕。。。。。

口渴了,喝喝水吧!咦?誰(好像是賴俊傑)在說笑話?笑話耶!不能不聼啊!

。。。

。。。(忘記内容了,畢竟是N年前的事。)

哈哈哈!太好笑了!不准笑!不准笑!你在喝水啊!別笑!啊!忍不住了!

噗——哈哈哈哈哈!

回過神來,才發現坐在我旁邊的愛鸚從頭到腳都濕透了。〇Q〇 還用著 “-.-” 這種眼神看著我。。。不好意思=.="

畢竟對方是女生,道歉是沒用的。她一把搶過我的水瓶,當我的頭是花一樣,把剩餘的水澆到我頭上來。-.-

繼續看我們一部分的評論:

“‎4. HAHAHA I ALSO REMEMBER THIS HAHAHA I WAS SO SORRY BEC SOMEONE WAS TELLING A JOKE COULDN'T HELP TO LAUGH MA.. YOU TOOK YOUR REVENGE AFTER THAT ALSO HAHAHA” chengyuen

“‎4. Lai Joon Keat laa... u laa... stop drinking water 1st la... mine just water. urs have saliva leyy!” irene

“4. hahahaha bec the joke was really really funny no time swallow the water then PUUU- all came out HAHA even until today i still can't help laughing lol” chengyuen

“what joke lai de... u laugh bcoz of me oni rite? u dun even rmbr the joke! spoiled my image without 意义” irene

“oh btw you put this under "FAVOURITE memory" leh HAHA” chengyuen

“it's favourite memory btwn u and me oni maa... nothing else... haha” irene

這個回憶雖然簡單,但很有價值啊!

No comments: