"Why you can't play piano?..."
"...because this is not in the court, not badminton..."
"...why xxx piano so pro and you can't play..."
...
...
I finally couldn't stand it and fought back, "yea that's why my badminton can own everyone here!"
Why not? When he is learning piano from young, what I did was ONLY badminton, nothing else. Not like the privileged kids, being able to revolve around music and stuff, badminton was the only thing that I thought would follow me for life. Spending so much time on badminton, can't even own the people here would be a real disgrace.
Yea I know, other than badminton, I know nothing else. Can't play music, can't entertain people, ... I am just a useless person without badminton. That's why I have been trying hard to learn other things (of course I do like them).
I do realise this and I realised this a bit quite late (from my POV, though a lot of people might not agree with me). But there is nothing much I can do. Time can't be reversed
A lot of people think that I have everything, being unable to do one or two things won't kill me. Being good in studies and all, a bright future is already paved for me.
Honestly, good in studies? I doubt it. Perhaps I am just a bit better than some of them, but it is nothing to be happy about.
And what's with the have-everything nonsense? When what I know is only..... Yea you know what it is...
Now think of it, what does good in studies help in my relationship with people? what does badminton help in my relationship with people? Yea none...
So I only can play badminton, so what?! I am useless, so what?!
No comments:
Post a Comment