It just so happened that in Kratos there are, including me, three people who have birthdays in May. Therefore, as our first family in SUTD, we celebrated the birthdays of all three of us together.
It was nothing much, but this celebration was so far the best as I can tell. Why? It was not in terms of what we did, but more because of this was the first time in Singapore when there are people who are eager to celebrate my birthday, which made me feel loved HAHA. Past years, I had been waiting to see if anyone was ever gonna remember my birthday (excluding my family of course, they always remember), not that I ever had any expectation of it. But no one ever wanted to celebrate my birthday, with a few exception of course (I know I was quite childish la but oh well it is in past tense).
What I really want to say is that really thank you for the birthday party, Kratos! I really appreciate it. And of course to those of my close friends, thanks for the birthday wishes too!

No comments:
Post a Comment