小樽
The first thing I reached 小樽 was to visit the aquarium. Quite awesome la the place, get to see really exotic sea creatures. Best thing is not a lot of people so I quite enjoyed my trip there and gotta took my own sweet time to look around.
For the first time too I got to watch this show by dolphins and seals. Really cool! I wonder how they trained them. Finally seeing dolphins in real life YASSS!
Then there was this one section in the aquarium that's open for visitors to touch the sea creatures. I only dared to touch the octopus and starfish (fingertip haha), too humchi to touch the rest haha. Octopus feels really smooth and soft, starfish feels rough like a rock. There is also another creature that look like penis ..
![]() |
| search Korean sea penis |
小樽 is a nice port town, I was looking forward to the sea view! But by the time I got out of the aquarium, there was a snowstorm (kinda) so there goes my seaview :( and the snow just got heavier throughout the whole day. Managed to take only a pic..
Nothing much to do there except to walk along the shopping street. Very famous for their venitian arts especially glass. Oh didn't take any pic. Almost 75% of the shops sell glasses in many forms, like pens, earrings, etc. Oh with the arts and canal there, the place does look a lil bit like Venice, just a tiny bit, except that the town is on land.
Visited the famous music box hall and the canal.
The canal didn't light up as much as I imagined it to be, again I guess it's the wrong time of the season :(
Finally got to try some sushi! Lunch was rather disappointing, but dinner (回転寿司) at 和楽 was quite good!







No comments:
Post a Comment