"Do the Impossible"
"Smile more :)"

Friday, July 22

Lucky that things have changed for you guys

Sigh... Vincent Phuah has already joined BJ a few days ago and I just got the news that Ren Cong is going after SPM too... Lucky guys, being able to join BJ at the age of 16 and 17.


Heard that they changed the system. Previously GP groups of 4 w/o quarter finals, now groups of 3 with quarter finals. And those qualified quarter will go for selection and those qualified semi will join directly. If this system was implemented 3 years ago, maybe I would have the chance too.. And now because the Perak state coach is no longer in charge of the "state-BJ" connection - unlike previously it had to go through him to pass down on us - there is nothing that will stop the players from going for the selection.


Would I still have the chance in the future?? I am not the 15/16-year-old kid anymore...


hmph I am jealous XD Why I always don't have the luck for things that I want?

No comments: