Finally everything is over today. 4 months of practice has finally paid off and I had my first performance on the stage today.
the quality a bit sucky and those people in front kept blocking us >: hope Celline can quickly find the girl and get the video and upload it.. so irritating :(
this is better one but the first part is missing..
Performance is over, but I still hope that I can continue dancing... But there is hardly any chance for me to continue. The only way is to try my best to get into O'team SnD subcomm (finger crossed pray hard that I will get in).
RIB King and Queen -- Kern Hong has been awarded the crown... no surprise.. Hope I can be one of the participants next year too XD... And Celline was chosen as the queen.. She was awesome that night :D In fact, I think Celline and Dat's part was the best. Their performance gave the audience the feeling of..... (no idea of how to express it) KH and Ma Chang's was awesome too. It was cool but lack the kind of feeling that Celline's performance gave. Well anyway, everyone did a really good job that night..
It was Mingze's birthday too. I will skip the part where we celebrated her birthday.. It was great and special for her.. She did have an awesome 19th birthday.. (sigh other people's birthdays keep reminding me of my pathetic 18th birthday TT^TT)
Oh well story ends here.
Celline and Dat's King&Queen performance:
No comments:
Post a Comment