"Do the Impossible"
"Smile more :)"

Wednesday, August 14

Queen of H3Arts and Jack's Club, H8 Maths -_-

13.8.13

#
Jack's birthday is coming, Clover made use of a blackboard as a platform for conveying the birthday well wishes. We decorated the blackboard with pictures that can be related to Jack like rabbit, xiao bai cai, guitar etc. We wanted to draw his face there too but none of us were skillful enough to draw his face.

Pris told us that Keer took H3 Arts for her A-levels last year, and Adi and I were so amazed! She is a pro! And that was how we decided to ask Keer for help.

Then Pris suddenly said, "Ooooh Queen of Hearts drawing for Jack's Club!"

Adi and I: "Huh? .......... OOHH!"

H3 + Arts = H3Arts = Hearts! Queen of Hearts = Keer and Jack's Club literally means Jack's group of friends. Keer was drawing for his birthday.





#
*
14.8.13

#
Was telling Yunen about the H3Arts. Yun En said, "Last time we used to tell other people that we took H8 Maths..."

Adi and I: "Huh why H8?"

Yun En: "Cos' we H8 (hate) Maths.."
#

No comments: