"Do the Impossible"
"Smile more :)"

Thursday, August 8

Torque and Moment -_-

7.8.13

#
We went to NUH for supper. Halfway through the supper, I started to make the brrbrrbbrr sound. Adi couldn't stand that and crushed the can in his hand. I happened to be drinking the chrysanthemum tea, so I told Adi, "try to crush this, it's harder."

He tried but failed. Yong Siang who was sitting beside me wanted to try, then Pris said, "It is good that you didn't manage to crush it. If you managed to crush it, that means you didn't climb enough." They had climbing training that evening.

Yong Siang said, "Eh that's not fair, strength is proportional to weight.." He is one massive guy and he was holding the can which was already slightly dented.

Out of nowhere, I suddenly said, "Wah sian, I kena influenced by all of you sia, explain everything using physics."

Yong Siang said, "No no no, where got physics, there is no torque..."

Pris suddenly said, "Oh oh wait.. what are yall torque-ing about!" *LAUGH*

Yong Siang replied, "Woah Pris, give me a moment to think about it.." *laugh again*
#

No comments: