16.8.13
#
Jack's birthday is tomorrow, but we celebrated a day earlier. Right after the Physics paper, we brought the cake and sang birthday song. After that, when Jack was cutting the cake, out of nowhere Danial suddenly said, "This is the cake splitting energy.."
The rest of us: "WALAO EH, DANIAL!"
#
*
#
There was this problem in the Physics paper that morning, something like:
There is a ball on a cart. On both side of the cart, there are board A and board B. The ball rolled from the right side of the cart to the left side of the cart and collided with board A elastically. Calculate the velocity of the ball and the cart after this first collision ... In the second collision, the ball collided with board B elastically. Calculate the velocity of the ball and the cart after the second collision ..
So after watching Dancetitude 2013, A Cappella was on the train back to hostel. Everyone was damn shagged that day. I was stoning on the seat and apparently Adi and Jack was talking about something. I wasn't listening. Then I suddenly heard Jack saying, "Come Adi! Give me some momentum!"
Both Adi and I were like "huh?". Adi said, "Wah Jack! The way you said it damn kinky sia.."
... Anyway, when the train was going to stop at a station, Adi's shoulder hit me and mine hit Jack's. And Jack started mimicking the ball and moved all the way to the seat at the other end of the seats (was quite late so there wasn't a lot of people on the train, thank god), hit the plastic board, and wanted to move all the way back to hit me.
The whole thing came as a shock and I was like "what the hell are you doing, Jack?". Before Jack managed to make one full cycle of the the scenario ie moving back from the other end and hit me, I quickly stood up and left the system.
#
No comments:
Post a Comment